IntegriScan™ Electronic Leak Detection
Membrane Integrity Quality Control Testing
Better Coverage. Faster. Reliable.
IT’S QUALITY ASSURANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
Detec’s IntegriScan quality control testing service is the most advanced and accurate Electronic Leak Detection (ELD) / Electronic Breach Detection testing method available to confirm that the waterproof membrane is free of breaches, holes or seam voids during construction. The technology unique to the IntegriScan facilitates the most reliable test signal possible, ensuring a more accurate test is performed. Because it can be implemented faster than other methods such as vector mapping (EFVM), the IntegriScan also ensures the most expedient route to warranty certification. Click here for the IntegriScan brochure.
And now, with the advent of our patented TruGround® Conductive Primer, testing conventional roofing assemblies can be performed accurately. All electronic testing methods require the substrate DIRECTLY beneath the waterproofing membrane to be sufficiently conductive. TruGround® provides the conductivity to enable valid ELD testing. Other conductive mediums, such as the vector mapping grid (VMG), is often placed incorrectly below the coverboard, making the leak detection test inconclusive.
Only the IntegriScan can reliably test vertical surfaces and black EPDM!
Have a new building that will need its roof tested? Call us toll-free today at 855.75DETEC (855.753.3832)
FEATURES of the IntegriScan Waterproof Membrane Integrity Testing Service
- Verifies the water tightness of roofing and waterproofing membranes
- The most advanced, accurate, reliable, and cost effective ELD testing method available
- Tests 100% of the membrane and virtually eliminates the potential for false positives and complete breach misses
- The only service that can test conductive membranes such as black EPDM
- The only low voltage service that can reliably perform vertical surface testing
- Tests up to 40,000 square feet per day
- Pinpoints breaches during membrane installation so repairs can be made immediately
- Minimal set up time; NO perimeter wire required; NO need to isolate penetrations
- Tests conventional assemblies with TruGround® Conductive Primer directly under the membrane
- Can be used for forensic testing on existing roofs
- Provides a more thorough overall assessment than electric field vector mapping (EFVM)
- Superior alternative to flood testing
- Sections 6 & 8 on the ASTM D7877 (Electronic Methods for Detecting & Locating Leaks in Waterproof Membranes)
- Manufactured in the USA
Electronic Leak Detection (ELD) may also be referred to as: Membrane Integrity Survey, Membrane Integrity Testing, Moisture Survey, EFVP, LV-ELD, Electronic Breach Detection, Low Voltage Testing, High Voltage Testing, Electrical Conductance Testing, Electronic Water Test, Electric Field Vector Mapping, EFVM, Spark Testing, Holiday Testing
The IntegriScanner may also be referred to as a RMIS or a Scanning Platform. The Vertical Scanning Unit may also be referred to as a VSU or VSLL.