IntegriScan™ Electronic Leak Detection (ELD)
Membrane Integrity Quality Control Testing
Better Coverage. Faster. Reliable.
IT’S QUALITY ASSURANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
Detec’s IntegriScan is the most advanced and accurate Electronic Leak Detection (ELD) & Electronic Breach Detection testing method available. The IntegriScan confirms waterproofing membranes are free of breaches, holes or seam voids during construction and can be used to locate active leaks in existing buildings. The IntegriScan tests horizontals, verticals surfaces and is the only method capable of testing semi conductive membranes including black EPDM! The IntegriScan complies with ASTM Practice D8231 and ASTM Guide D7877. Click here for the IntegriScan brochure.
With the advent of our patented TruGround® Conductive Primer, testing conventional roofing assemblies can be performed efficiently and accurately. All electronic testing methods require a conductive substrate DIRECTLY beneath the waterproofing membrane. Non conductive substrates include coverboard, insulation, wood and light weight concrete. TruGround® provides the required conductivity to enable valid ELD testing. Other conductive mediums, such as the Vector Mapping Grid (VMG), is often placed incorrectly below the coverboard, making the leak detection test invalid.
FEATURES of the IntegriScan Waterproof Membrane Integrity Testing Service
- Complies with ASTM D8231-19 (Standard Practice for the Use of a Low Voltage Electronic Scanning System for Detecting and Locating Breaches in Roofing and Waterproofing Membranes)
- Verifies the water tightness of roofing and waterproofing membranes
- The most advanced, accurate, reliable, and cost effective ELD testing method available
- Tests 100% of the membrane and virtually eliminates the potential for false positives and complete breach misses
- The only service that can test semi conductive waterproofings and conductive membranes such as black EPDM
- The only low voltage service that can reliably perform vertical surface testing
- Tests up to 40,000 square feet per day
- Pinpoints breaches during membrane installation so repairs can be made immediately
- Minimal set up time; NO perimeter wire required; NO need to isolate penetrations
- Tests conventional assemblies with TruGround® Conductive Primer directly under the membrane
- Can be used for forensic testing on existing roofs
- Provides a more thorough overall assessment than electric field vector mapping (EFVM)
- Superior alternative to flood testing
- Manufactured in the USA