Waterproof Membrane Integrity Testing Service
Better Coverage. Faster.
IT’S QUALITY ASSURANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
Detec’s IntegriScan testing service is the most accurate testing method you can specify to confirm that the waterproof membrane on your structure is closed dry and watertight during construction. The technology unique to IntegriScan facilitates the most reliable test signal possible, ensuring a more accurate test is performed. Because it can be implemented faster than other methods, IntegriScan also ensures the most expedient route to warranty certification.
And now, with the advent of our patented TruGround Conductive Primer, testing conventional membrane assemblies without the compromise of additional wire mesh is now possible.
Only IntegriScan can reliably test vertical surfaces and black EPDM!
Have a new building that will need its roof tested? Call us toll-free today at 855.75DETEC (855.753.3832)
FEATURES of INTEGRISCAN Waterproof Membrane Integrity Testing Service
- Verifies the watertightness of roofs, plaza decks or linings.
- The only service that can test conductive membranes such as black EPDM.
- The only service that can reliably perform vertical surface testing.
- Pinpoints breaches during membrane installation so repairs can be made immediately–ensuring minimal impact to your construction schedule
- Completes testing in as little as half the time as other methods, again, so you can stay on schedule
- Ensures 100% coverage of the membrane and virtually eliminates the potential for false positives and complete breach misses
- Provides a more thorough overall assessment than electric field vector mapping or flood testing