City Creek Center in Salt Lake City is one of the nation’s largest mixed-use downtown redevelopment projects, covering two full city blocks. Massive retractable skylights, residential towers, retail spaces, plazas, underground parking, multiple water features and a goal of LEED accreditation meant Detec was the right solution for this project.
Permanently Embedded, Automated Leak Detection and Moisture Monitoring
FOR A HIGHER STANDARD OF CARE
It Makes Good Business Sense to Install an ELD System That Keeps Watch Long After the Initial Membrane Installation.
A Detec PermaScan™ system provides you with peace of mind knowing that the most advanced leak detection technology is keeping watch over your membrane assembly. Detecting leaks is what we do. Specifying a PermaScan system ensures you benefit from the longest possible service life for your structure, minimizing risk and reducing maintenance costs over time.
PermaScan isolates leaks remotely to a small, defined area, ensuring the least amount of disruption to the overburden should a repair be necessary. Opening shown here approximately 12″ x 12″ x 18″ deep exposing our Moisture Detection Tape (MDT)
SPECIFY THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR ASSEMBLY:
PermaScan·I for Inverted Assemblies
PermaScan·C for Conventional Assemblies
- Configures for concrete, metal, or wood roof decks on inverted or conventional assemblies
- Provides timely detection to minimize leak damage
- Monitors during construction
- Provides cost-effective sustainability through continuous membrane monitoring
- Diagnoses the membrane utilizing sensors embedded below the overburden, for accurate and reliable detection
- Ensures peace of mind and the longest lifespan for your roof, building or structure
- The best system you can specify for a green roof or reservoir lid
Other methods do not always satisfy ELD spec requirements. Get to know the performance differences and cost advantages provided by the superior technology of a PermaScan™ ELD system.