City Creek Center in Salt Lake City is one of the nation’s largest mixed-use downtown redevelopment projects, covering two full city blocks. Massive retractable skylights, residential towers, retail spaces, plazas, underground parking, multiple water features and a goal of LEED accreditation meant Detec was the right solution for this project.
Patented, Permanently Embedded, Fully Automated Leak Detection and Moisture Monitoring Systems
FOR A HIGHER STANDARD OF CARE
Install an Electronic Leak Detection System To Monitor Long After the Initial Membrane Installation
A Detec PermaScan™ system provides you with peace of mind knowing that the most advanced leak detection technology is monitoring your membrane assembly. Detecting leaks is what we do. A PermaScan leak detection system ensures you benefit from the longest possible service life for your structure, minimizing risk and reducing maintenance costs over time.
PermaScan isolates leaks remotely to a small, defined area, ensuring the least amount of disruption to the overburden should a repair be necessary. Opening shown here is approximately 12″ x 12″ x 18″ deep exposing our Moisture Detection Tape (MDT)
SPECIFY THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR ASSEMBLY:
PermaScan-I for Inverted Assemblies
PermaScan-C for Conventional Assemblies
- Configures for concrete, metal, or wood roof decks on inverted or conventional assemblies
- Provides timely detection to minimize leak damage
- Monitors during construction
- Provides cost-effective sustainability through continuous monitoring
- Diagnoses the membrane utilizing sensors embedded below the overburden, for accurate and reliable detection
- Ensures peace of mind and the longest lifespan for your roof, building or structure
- The best ELD system for a green roof